17.4.11

All of my songs

Because a heart that hurts is a heart that works,
I fight for the one of a kind.
And as the two of us rebel,
damn you all to hell.
I beg her "Don't leave me here, to cast through time,
don't leave me here my guiding light".
She tells me "Dry your eye, 'cause soulmates never die."
This shows that we ain't gonna stand shit
shows that we are united.
I've got the devil in the details, you say.
I don't care about it, so fuck you anyway.
And just to clear your mind
I'm gonna dance with him tonight.
I want to say "you picked me",
but the truth is that she's still out to get me.
How could we know we have found treasure
if her shadow is always with her?
I would like to know whataya want from me,
but you always tell me "It's in the water baby".
Come what may, I'll see you at the bitter end.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário